Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
Whiteside County Community Health Clinic is a FTCA Deemed Facility: This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
To provide primary and preventative medical, dental and behavioral health care across the region and to receive individuals from all life cycles, with dignity and respect in a caring environment.
No one will be refused care based on inability to pay. To ensure that income or lack of insurance is not a barrier to patients who are under 200% of the federal poverty level, each patient’s family size and income will determine their rate based on a sliding fee scale. The minimum fee per visit is $25.00. For those with Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance, the copay amount for your plan will be due at the time of service.
Nadie sera negado atencion basedo en la imposibilidad de pagar. Para asegurarse de que los ingresos o falta de seguro no es una barrera para los pacientes que estan por debajo del 200% del nivel federal de pobreza, el tamano de la familia y el ingreso de la paciente deteminara su tasa basada en una escala movil de honorarios. La tasa minima por cada es de $25.00. Para los que tienen Medicaid, Medicare or un seguro privaso, la cantidad del copago de su plan sera debido en el momento del servicio.
1300 W. 2nd Street Rock Falls, IL 61071 815-626-2230
- Medical: Provides primary and preventative health care integrated with behavioral health and is staffed by physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and licensed clinical social workers.
- Dental: Provides preventative and comprehensive dental treatment for children age 20 and below including dental school exams. Basic dentistry for adults only - no dentures, bridges, or braces.
- Behavioral Health: Provides support services to persons experiencing problems related to emotional and mental illness, or drug and alcohol addiction.
- Family Planning: Provides confidential services to all women of childbearing age, including pap exam, birth control supplies, pregnancy testing and emergency contraception. Testing and treatment of STD’s are available to all men and women over age 12.
- Equality Health Clinic: Provides safe, confidential, and comprehensive services including medical, dental, behavioral health, HIV and sexually transmitted infections, and healthy lifestyle consultation.
The clinic is accepting new patients and same day appointments available. Call 815-626-2230 to make an appointment.
PATIENT PORTAL ACCESS