At this time, there are a number of vaccine providers within Whiteside County are offering COVID-19 vaccine to individuals currently approved to receive vaccine under the Emergency Use Authorizations.
Whiteside County Health Department (WCHD) is currently providing COVID-19 vaccines Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm to anyone age 12 and up.
Find COVID-19 Vaccine in Whiteside County
Vaccines.gov - CDC Vaccine Finder Tool
- Online: https://www.vaccines.gov/
- Phone: Open 7 days a week, 8am to midnight
- TTY 1-888-720-7489
IDPH Vaccine Assistance Call Line
- Phone: Open 7 days a week, 6am to midnight
Whiteside County Health Department
- Walk-ins Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm (Closed State Holidays)
- Current vaccines available can be found HERE
- Additional Clinics can be found via our Facebook, Twitter and through local media
COVID-19 Updates and Information
Find more information on COVID-19 at
For Testing resources please visit: