Where: Whiteside County Community Health Clinic
Job Opening: Certified Medical Assistant
Hours: Full-time, 35-40 hours/week
Deadline: August 2, 2021
Duties for this position include:
- Taking patient medical history, obtaining and recording vital signs, and collecting specimens.
- Answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filling patients’ medical records, handling correspondence, arranging referrals and laboratory services.
- All other nursing assistant and phlebotomist duties as required.
- Valid Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate of training from an accredited school/program required
- Certification (CMA) or Registration (RMA) as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Phlebotomy experience with certificate of training preferred
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented, and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish-speaking proficiency a plus.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Submit resume to Human Resources, by August 2, 2021
815-626-2230 ext. 1442