Job Opening: Labor and Employee Relations Manager
Hours: 80 hours/pay period
Deadline: Open until filled
Duties for this position include:
- Assist with labor relations and human resources matters
- Gather, collect and maintain documents and records required for contract and policy development, investigations and negotiations
- Facilitate and manage employee relations on behalf of Whiteside County Health Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience relating to Employee Relations, Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills with ability to remain tactful, calm and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented, and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Submit resume to Human Resources Department
815-626-2230 ext. 1442