Job Opening: Medical Front Reception/Secretary
Reports to: Registration Manager
Hours: 75 hours/pay period
Duties for this position include:
- Clerical support including answering telephone calls, typing, filing, mailings and copy work.
- Collecting and balancing money.
- Making appointments, greeting patients, entering demographic, insurance and income information into computer system and checking patients in and out.
- General secretarial duties.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two (2) years office experience, medical office setting preferred.
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be organized, detail oriented, friendly and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish speaking preferred.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit resume to Human Resources
815-626-2230 x 1442