Job Opening: Security Guard
Reports to: Compliance Officer
Hours: 35 hours/week
Duties for this position include:
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activities.
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts.
- Provide assistance to patients and staff in need.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 2-3 years of relevant security or law enforcement experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and public relations skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be organized, detail oriented, friendly and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish speaking preferred.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Submit resume to Human Resources by August 2, 2021
815-626-2230 x 1442