We Are Hiring!
Job Opening: Environmental Health Secretary
Reports to: Director of Environmental Health
Hours: 20 hours/week
Deadline: May 10, 2021
Duties for this position include:
- Prepare and update permits, licenses, reports and evaluations.
- Clerical support including answering telephone calls, typing, filing, mailings, inventory and copy work.
- Collect and balance money.
- Maintain paper and electronic files.
- General secretarial duties.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Undergraduate classes in accounting/bookkeeping preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience using Windows or similar word processing.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be organized, detail oriented, friendly and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish speaking preferred.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Submit resume to Human Resources by May 10, 2021
815-626-2230 x 1442