Where: Whiteside County Community Health Clinic
Job Opening: CHC RN Assigned to Behavioral Health
Hours: Full-time, 75 hours/pay period
Duties for this position include:
- Provide professional nursing care for Behavioral Health and MAT programs.
- Work with Psychiatrist and Clinical Therapists to coordinate care and assist in treatment plans for clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Board Certified Registered Nurse (RN), or
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented, and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish-speaking proficiency a plus.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit resume to Human Resources
815-626-2230 ext. 1442