Where: Whiteside County Health Department
Job Opening: RN Assigned to Public Health
Hours: Full-time, 75 hours/pay period
Duties for this position include:
- General nursing duties with potential for concentration in specific areas.
- All other duties as assigned
- Board Certified Registered Nurse (RN), or
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented, and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes. Spanish-speaking proficiency a plus.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Submit resume to Human Resources
815-626-2230 ext. 1442